Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone felt this on tren?

TREN... asuming you are truly using TREN... the only true way to know if to make it your self from the pellets.

TREN... what can be said about it....does it work... well it depends how you stack it....

One thing, for sure... it give you strength, and vascularity... without the water retention.

As for side effects:

High blood pressure: Read Face, Lethargy,Tiredness, and bleeding nose (this particular one is nasty... you can start having a nose bleed in the middle of a work meeting... not nice! People thing you are on coke!)

Oily Skin and larger pores, for some.. nasty acne.

Palpitation, could be to blood pressure.

Aggression, this is particular true and troublesome if one does not how to handle it.

Kidney damage... When TREN is being taken... your urine will be way darker and smellier... some report blood on the piss... a pinkish pee seems to be the norm.

Does it worth taking TREN... again.. were it comes from? How is stack, and for how long... a wise guideline is not to take is for more than 3 week, EOD.

TREN VS TEST... TEST!

Tren.. trenny tren tren how I loathe thee, you sir have put me out of commission for far to long after homebrew from pellets.. Never again although ive never felt so strong and hard as I did on tren test mast it was god like superman shit. Liquid metal

i was running 200md eod and loved every minute of it baby

Tren shut me down so hard when I came off of it, PCT was a nightmare as I felt shut down afterwords for a while. Never again will I run tren, I will leave that for the pro's

Did 100mg ED of Tren. Recovery was pretty easy. I did Clomid 100mg ED for 3 weeks, then 50mg ED for 1 week. My balls are bigger than they were pre-cycle and I feel great and am still making natural gains (or at least holding onto all my muscle). I did not encounter any "rage." Acne was the same or less than what I got with EQ. Hairloss was much less than Winny. My overall feeling was just great, except for night time since I couldn't sleep. That is when I would toss and turn all night and get frustrated and sometimes my thoughts wouldn't be too nice, like very depressing. But as soon as I looked in the mirror, I'd fall in love with myself (which never really happened before). I did feel hot all day but it was great because I could literally see the fat burning off of me and I was also running Clen so yeah. Vascularity was borderline scary and it made it pretty obvious I was on something. Strength was great, joints were fine, and I finally got the build I always wanted.

Definitely my favorite. I suggest stacking it with some Test though because maybe that's why I was feeling happy and didn't encounter some of the weird moody side affects.

Tren is my sweetheart, I love her and miss her dearly! Lol

tren is the most potent and toxic aas i have ever ran. screw that.

yeah it depends on the time of day, heart rate and time since last injection.

im thinking about splitting into ed injects. probably will if it gets too much to handle
ED injections are supposedly better for you in regards to side affects and the effectiveness of Tren. Pinning 7 days a week can be a real pain, but using a slin pin makes it much easier.

yeaa this guy ik was on it...he told me u have to watch what u eat up your sugar a lil bit and drink lots of water

Top Bottom