x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Anyone explain this injection site problem????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone explain this injection site problem???? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have been using 4 seperate site during my cycles. I rotate sites ( L leg to R leg to L Glute to R Glute) EOD for 12 weeks at a time. Now 5 weeks after my last injection there seems to be an empty spot on my left leg muscle. It is soft and has an indentation along the side of my left. I make my quad muscle is it reamins soft. It is painless and not even red or swollen. This is not too much of a big deal its not noticable but I can feel it .What could have happened?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anyone explain this injection site problem????

I have been using 4 seperate site during my cycles. I rotate sites ( L leg to R leg to L Glute to R Glute) EOD for 12 weeks at a time. Now 5 weeks after my last injection there seems to be an empty spot on my left leg muscle. It is soft and has an indentation along the side of my left. I make my quad muscle is it reamins soft. It is painless and not even red or swollen.

This is not too much of a big deal its not noticable but I can feel it .What could have happened?

Banned

Re: Anyone explain this injection site problem????

A buddy of mine has fatty tumors all over his body and they are not cancerous but just soft lumps that are not really noticable to the ye but definitely by touch. He had one move from doing thigh injections. No indentication or antyhing but it is not in the same spot anymore. Maybe you had something similar. Ask your docotr

Thanks for the comment and experience but it is def. not a tumor its a small indentation around where the site was. Its more like a tender spot now that doesnt flex. No lumps or balls

Could be a couple of things.

Scar tissue from poking in the same place and/or tissue damage from the solvents used in the gear.

Good Broly

whats scar tissue you like iN does iT feel like a soft peanut

How big is it? Like a dime or what? Scar tissue should look like a bunch of little dots Lighter in color than your skin) I don't think intramuscular injections would generate scar tissue like what you've described so far - just my opinion fella...