Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone experience EQ?

deeznuts98

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am planning on running my 4th cycle starting in about 3 months. I have never ran equipoise and would like to run it 16-20 weeks at a lowerish amount, 200-400mg/week. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is; what are some good options if I'd like to kick start this cycle? On paper equipoise sounds like the perfect drug except for that long start up time. I have a lot of Var on hand but I have always used it at the end of my cycle. My goal is a slow and steady recomp. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

200 mg of eq is completely pointless and even 400 is quite low... i would go no lower than 500 mg but 600 is the sweet spot and there's no need to run it 20 weeks... 16 is plenty...

don't buy into the 'long start up time'.. that is just people who think blowing up 20 pounds are 'real gains'

i would not run any steroid that long, you realize recovery will be very difficult. cap cycles at 12 weeks if you want to recover

EQ in my opinion is only worth if you are already on trt for life. First you need to run it very long, at least 16 weeks, and you need to run 700-800 mg pw. So basically you will be on cycle with pct and ester clear over 24 weeks for some medium results, not worth it. I would rather run 2 cycle 10 weeks duration.

Top Bottom