Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever use human grade test prop?

enacer420nj

Just curious if anyone has used Testolic Test Prop (Thailand)? I beleive its 2ml per amp equaling 100mg and if it was any less painful that UG

The absolute VERY BEST Test-prop was VIRORMONES. They were 50mg/ml with 2 ml. amps. Based in ethyl oleate. The best there was. I used to inj. four ml. at a time and never any discomfort.
Farmak also is in ethyl oleate. It's from the Ukrane. 50mg/ml

Last edited:
sounds like a lot of fluid for such a low mg/mL.. i'd take it though, all my shit has dogs and cats and cows on the covers and it really flips my girl out..she says no part of me looks like a horse :\

sounds like a lot of fluid for such a low mg/mL.. i'd take it though, all my shit has dogs and cats and cows on the covers and it really flips my girl out..she says no part of me looks like a horse :\

sounds like a personal problem, aas wont be able to help:D

If you pay me $4322.75, I will inject 10ml of my homebrew test prop into my butt at once in front of you and if I whince in pain once, I will pay you that amount times ten back, instantly. I don't know quite what you mean by "human grade" cause I had a legit script for test prop and I got it from a real compounding pharmacy. That shit did hurt, and it was human grade.

Top Bottom