Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever try to shoot sustanon with a 25guage needle?

ROAD DOG

I have always used 22guage needles in all of my cycles,but this time around I am doing a fina/winny /sustanon cycle.So today I bought a shitload of 25guage needles for my fina shots.I was wondering if I draw the sustanon out with one of my 22guage needles ,could I shoot it with a 25 guage needle?I dont care if it takes a little longer for it to come out,I just thought it would be vitually pain free.Is it possible,or is it too thick?

here's an easy trick

draw it up with a 23 gauge..replace the pin with a 25 gauge and squeeze in :)

the 23 gauge makes drawing in the oil easier

hehehe Yum, me too

Willyumyum said:
I've done it, no problem ;)

YUM

it goes EASILY through a 26 gauge when using a 2 cc syringe. (the 26 i use is a 0,4 inch (1 cm) long needle)).
There are guys here on the board using a 27 g.

Your right, it will only take more time,but it will work. I don't know if you are going to shoot winny with the 25 g needle but if you are and you don't already know, winny will sometimes jam up in a 25 g needle. It has happened to me a few times in the past. Good luck, BamBam

i've always used 22g, but i just bought a box of 23g. no real noticeable differences so i'm going to move to 25g when i get through all of these 23g

If it seems a little too thick for a 25guage,I might try warming the amp up in warm water first,I heard that helps also.If this works,I think it will be a nice change going from a 22 to a 25 guage.

Top Bottom