Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever tried laser hair removal?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Suppose to be permanent.

There is a clinic doing a $2200.00 lifetime special right now. For $2200 you can come back as many times as you wish in your lifetime for any body part.

Now really... doesn't that description sort of defeat the claim that it is permanent?

Has anyone tried this? What is the ususal price?

It lightens the hair and makes it thiner and the growth severly stunted... but over time it can 'come back to life'... slowly geting thicker/darker/longer.. Like my cawk.

I had 6 treatments on my neck. I get really bad razor rash on my neck so I thought it was a good idea. Well, after 6 painful treatments one of which caused blisters, I hadn't noticed a difference in my beard. It grew back just the same as it always did. That was $900 and a lot of pain for nothing.

AAP said:
Really?

What are the usual costs?
Depends what you get done and where on average about $100-200 per treatment takes about 3 treatments to get the job done but you might need some touch ups once a year or so. Only concern would be the place going out of business.

Top Bottom