Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever tore their patella tendon completely

usa190

hey im back. so yesterday i was sparing with some friends to get them ready for a cage fight and a buddy stepped on my left foot. i pulled it out and fell and i completely tore my patella tendon off the knee cap. i had emergency surgerey last night. f#@$ it sucks. and oh my god what "pain". i have dilocated my left patella in college at a football game medially but the doc popped it right back in. this time i look down and tried to pop it in but it was superior to my distal femur head. i saw the x ray and it was hanging out to far north. they put some holes through my patella and reattatched it.
Has this happened to anyone in here from athletics or lifting.i had a buddy that tore his squatting to heavy. when it happened i was exhausted cardiovasularly and to top it off we had ten seconds left. my stature is 5 10 225 at 14%. i am 29 yrs old. my legs are naturally big and like to hang around 27inches juice free. i am not on anything now but i got off my last cycle at the end of october after my last bb show....
well i guess i am looking for recovery times, and if it hinders you in the future as far as lifting and running etc... how long until fully recovered. man this sucks.... look forward to hear from you bros :qt:
thanks
ps would jumping on some jinotropin at 2 ius ed help... speed recovery

I forgot hes name but I think its Greg Fukks. Thats probably not even close but about two years ago he tore both patellas simotaniously doing squats on a smith machine. It was during a photo shoot for Flex I think. Anyways he was in braces to keep his legs imobilized for about 5-6 months before he could lift again. Last I heard though he is getting ready to compete again and his quads look beter than before. Total recovery time last I heard was 12 months. Not sure on all the details of this though so dont quote me. Good luck man

Never tore my patella totally, but underwent open patella stabilization surgery about 18 months ago. I'm hear to tell you it is HELL. It was 3 months in a leg brace and took me a year before I felt "semi" normal. Still have pain now (but nothing severe) and just now began squatting again. I think I'm about 90% a 18 months out.

Hope you recovery goes well. Just don't push it to hard in the begining, let that tendon get reattached well. As lifters we have a tendency to get frustrated with lack of progress and anything that stands in our way.

Good luck

what about hitting some jinotropin at 2ius ed to help the recovery... good or bad?

let me know :artist:

Dont know personally but a doc prescribed 6iu a day for my buddy for 9 months for his acl and he was 100% before the end of the cycle

Top Bottom