Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get sick of this shit?

Grizzly

You guys ever get sick of this shit? Ever get sick of eating and training and sleeping and eating and eating and eating. As you can see, I'm sick of eating. I just ate two hours ago and I have to suck down some egg whites again in a little bit here. I was just wondering if any of you were ever like "I quit. This sucks. Gimme some pizza and a twelve pack!"

Dude, I've got it. I've been doing it for the last 3 years, but I was wondering if you ever have those days where you just don't give a fuck. That's all. I'll wake up tomorrow and be right back into it, but tonight I'm not. Alright.

I love to eat

You shouldn't have to force it down you should be hungry all the time like me.

Help my grocery bill was $1200 last month

Not hungry go run wait 30 min you'll feel like one of those kids thats naked next to Sally Struthers

Bodybuilding takes love and those that display the love and determination are the ones that succeed. If you grow tired then you open up the doors for the competition. Keep training and beat down the negatives!!!!!! Peace

You know mass monster has an attitude problem... you replied to my thread with a smart ass remark too. You got some serious PMS bro. I think its the high estrogen levels.

choose 1 day out the week and use it as a cheat day,after having enough cheesecake,pizza and whatever other junk you can squeeze in you wont even crave for seconds till another week.

Hell, eating for mass is the best part of this. It's the dieting I hate, at least for the first couple of weeks. After that, I'm used to a low carb regimen. Those first couple of weeks suck though.

Top Bottom