Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get injured whilst on a cycle?

ahh...yes

dislocated both shoulders at the same time doing squats. The bar had a U shaped pad that went around the neck and over the shoulders so to balance the weight without the use of your hands.

Finished my set, racked the weight and noticed I couldn't put my arms down by my side. The pain kicked in then and I got to take a ride in an ambulance.

Yep. Fell off my mountain bike, very gracefully too, NOT, and broke my left arm in three places. Harshed the buz, to say the least.

Told the doc at the E room about the current supplements, he scolded me lightly, then went on about his task of bending my broken elbow back to a 90 degree angle. Pain. Oh, pain. Makes my nuts crawl up into my chest cavity just thinking about it.

Ramped down into PCT and thems the breaks. er... literally.

Got pissed off fixing a flat tire on a buddy's car (rear tire) and him and his girl were arguing the whole freaking time.....needless to say it was getting under my skin, so instead of kicking down on the thing to loosen the lug-nut I grabed it and yanked..real hard...every one stopped arguing and looked at me as if I was a crazy man....the whole back end of the car was off the ground, and once I noticed it, the freaking lug spun loose and sent me flying to the ground....well I went to the hospital and the doc gave me a shot that felt like he put straight rubbing alcohol into my leg....it burned going in so bad that I screamed like a biatch I felt it go from the top of my thigh down to my calve......after the pain was over I asked him what it was he shot me with but he paid me no mind...lol....

that was one week after my last shot!!! it sucked ass bro...I could not move for 4 weeks at all, after 4 weeks I had a cane to help my gimp ass around...all my gains went bu-bye...and it all turned to fat!!! I still had a large appitite and still I eat very clean, but that did not matter....it sucked bro......I was on durateston 250 for 5 weeks then I took one every 4 days, by the 8 week I added in a few amps of sus....but that's when all hell broke loose......

Top Bottom