Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get an abscess....Please Help!!

jet

I'm about half way through my 10 week cycle. 300mg tt deca 300 and 300-400 mg brovell t200. Pins are pins I have been using for a few cycles. I got a box of 100. I always had doubts about these because they are not wrapped in sealed plastic. They are in a plastic tube type thing. Anyway I never had a problem with them or with the this particular gear in the first 5 weeks.

I did an injection on Thursday 1 cc tt deca and 2 cc of t200 in my left quad. This is the first time i did a full 3 cc's. It is usually 1 cc deca 1 1/2 cc t200.

On Friday evening my quad starts to hurt. I went and did legs on saturday. Saturday night It hurts bad below the injection site and is red and hot. On Sunday, I go to the clinic and the doc asks me straight out so I told him...no biggie he was cool. He confirms that it is an abscess and gives me 750 of an antibiotic drip. It took about an hour and a half. He also made a circle around the red hot area to see if it spreads. He also scheduled an ultra sound for today and there is a possibility I might have to have it drained...And the leg is still red, It doesn't really hurt but I think I'm f***ed.

What do you think I should do about the cycle? Abviously, If I continue, I'll get sterelly wrapped pins. I just hope its not contaminated gear...like I said above i did use it for 5 weks with no problem

Hey willy fuck you....This is a serious matter and am just looking for some advice..I don't need a lecture from you.

I didn't think the 1st title was descriptive enough so I posted again...

AGAIN, you fucking wood chuck...take your fucking head out of your ass and wake the fuck up....scum bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people have been having problems like this from the ttokyo gear. I had the same problem and it started after 3 weeks of use. Mine was in the glute and was fixed by taking Erythmyocin. I bet it was the ttokkyo that caused it.

I thought I had an abscess recently, I still might but we will see, in my glut. Been bad for 5 days now and I have used this gear in a previous cycle so I am use to the usual discomfort this is pink and hot but seams to be residing

Anyway, I went as far as lying to my doc over the phone to get antibiotics. I was about to start the e- micen when my gf stopped me...This is what she had to say through researching my self proclaimed infection........

when you have an an internal infection white blood cells come together to form a wall of pus to block any bacteria from leaving the infected area and entering your blood stream. Therefore, an abscess doesn't have a blood flow. Antibiotics enter your bloodstream and will never enter your abscess b/c blood flows around the wall of pus.

Antibiotics will only help out if the abscess ruptures internally (as opposed the pus discharging through your skin) b/c then the meds will kill the bacteria that the ruptured abscess released into your body.

How reliable this is I cant say but she is smart as hell so I am willing to take her word for it and wait it out. She also read that heat helps with a muscle abscess, and since I have been heating it 4x a day it seams to be residing....

As far as the cycle goes its a tough call.........maybe you just got some dirt in there. If it were me personally I would stop and try again in the future only if you have to get it drained. If it clears up then I would judt keep going. Imagine getting 2 abscesses in the same week or month that would cause your doc some reel concern. just my .02

Also don’t tell your doc dick about AAS, you are compromising your future medical coverage. Insurance co.'s have access to all records so you might be denied converge in the future or pay HIGH premiums.......just a word of advice

Say you sat on a safety pin or make something up.......B12 or whatever

Good luck I hope all turns out well

BTW i dont think it was the geer but I guess you never know in this situation

foz

Top Bottom