Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever do Tren on its own?

I once used tren alone. It was a good bulker and kept me lean. I would recommend adding winny to the mix. When I used tren alone, I felt like I could eat anything. I would recommend keeping a clean diet and regular cardio if you plan on using tren alone.

Last edited:
BWAHAHAH!! Almost 2000 posts and you still don't realize tren IS fina? I really hope that was just a terrible typo, otherwise I will commence laughing derisively at you!

It WAS a typo... all good now, sorry for laughing derisively at you bro, though not sorry at laughing derisively in general :D

Last edited:
tren alone wasn't too bad. Except for the fact you get to think like a crazed killer for the 6-8 weeks your on it... The shutdown itself is reason enough that i'll never do it again.

TraxZBT said:
tren alone wasn't too bad. Except for the fact you get to think like a crazed killer for the 6-8 weeks your on it... The shutdown itself is reason enough that i'll never do it again.

I can never understand the different levels of shutdown.

Say, you are on 500mg Test e5d then you will be shut down in a few weeks, I always thought once you are shut down you are shutdown. How does Tren make it more severe?

Gel2 said:
I can never understand the different levels of shutdown.

Say, you are on 500mg Test e5d then you will be shut down in a few weeks, I always thought once you are shut down you are shutdown. How does Tren make it more severe?

People say shutdown is shutdown no matter what... but I disagree totally... Right after you come off tren, you have no desire, sex drive.. nothing.. you feel empty. Its hard to explain but if feels like all the symptoms of being shutdown to a massive degree.
Coming off test E however, you still feel good. Have a good degree of sex drive going and overall don't feel much different.
All in all, progestins just leave you with basically the same amount of test in your system that a 6 year old girl would have.
Everyone is different though, for some tren improves sex drive and gives the total opposite effect that I listed above.

I have and luckily i've not had any problems with libido while on just tren. It has always been good to me for a solid lean mass builder and if I just eat more a full on bulker. I do get a little more agressive while on it reagardless of using it alone or in combo with test.

Viper

TraxZBT said:
People say shutdown is shutdown no matter what... but I disagree totally... Right after you come off tren, you have no desire, sex drive.. nothing.. you feel empty. Its hard to explain but if feels like all the symptoms of being shutdown to a massive degree.
Coming off test E however, you still feel good. Have a good degree of sex drive going and overall don't feel much different.
All in all, progestins just leave you with basically the same amount of test in your system that a 6 year old girl would have.
Everyone is different though, for some tren improves sex drive and gives the total opposite effect that I listed above.

I agree with ya.......but that's WHY there's DOSTINEX ;)

Top Bottom