Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else had a stretchmark bleed?

drrman

damn, i guess this is a bad thing, but at least i know im growing, yesterday i had a stretch mark across the front of my shoulder break open and start bleeding!

I've had one almost bleed. The only time it actually bled was when it got caught up in my clippers. Be VERY careful with clippers around stretch marks.

Thats some messed up stuff, you might wanna give your doc a call and see whats going on. probably nothing bad but he should be able to give you something to prevent it next time.

I've bleed under the skin (pooped blood vessels near my stretch marks) but never actually bleed. Damn...serious growing going on!!!

Yes, I had a stretchmark on my chest rip open. It was very painful in the shower but I did finally find a way to make it heal. Keep it covered with Neosporin day and night and it will heal quick.

i have a broken blood vessel or possibly a stretch mark,it gets worse weekly,maybe i should put something on it

Top Bottom