Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else ever reached this point?

NYBodyguard

Im at a point now where I have not gained a single pound in months, it seems like whatever i take or eat my weight wont move.

Is there anyone on planet earth who can eat KFC daily and not put on a single pound, how about steaks and chicken breasts a few times a day and nothing!

Curious if anyone else had a stage like this?

I was at one point eating 1,000g's of carbs a day with probably 300 grams of protein and atleast 200g's of fat a day. I got stuck at 253 and never got past it. If I missed a meal I would be down a few pounds the next day. It was very frustrating!

Thats what make most people quit training, and make me bored of all the hard work i am doing by feeding and preparing food for my body to grow!!

NYBodyguard said:
Im at a point now where I have not gained a single pound in months, it seems like whatever i take or eat my weight wont move.

Is there anyone on planet earth who can eat KFC daily and not put on a single pound, how about steaks and chicken breasts a few times a day and nothing!

If your still training hard then yes u could be stuck. Take time off (a week or two) and while this time off up the carbs/fat cals=(the good ones) keep protein exactly the same. Then go back to training hard. see what happens.. Good Luck

NYBodyguard said:

What are your stats? If you are not on any gear, might this be your genetic limit? Thats just a guess considering I don't have your stats.

man...i hear ya! I have been as heavy as 212 (5'5") with gear and competing at 176. But lately I have been clean (over a year) and Iam stuck at 198...if I miss a meal or even lay off a few days from training I drop weight like crazy and start feeling like iam getting fat just typing this. anyways...i know what you mean.

Sounds like you could be overtraining or your body is just used to whatever routine you have been doing. Everyone gets sticking points. It usually takes a good change in your lifting routine and sometime diet also.

I bet if you took off a week or so and started an HST program, you would start to see gains again.
Check it out in this link:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/member.php?u=38683

Top Bottom