Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else been slacking due to the holidays?

kidkoala

I've noticed that my training hasn't been consistent from the stress from the holidays and work in general. Hell, I'm still trying to melt that Turkey away.

Hell, I work everyday in a fucking MALL. This time of year really sucks for me. Still getting to the gym 4 days a week. Not killing the weights though.

Just getting there and getting a solid workout in is an accomplishment this time of year.

fuck the holidays, just another day, compared to the gym and lifting.....come on now, keep it up, if you worked so hard at it, why stop now....

yes I have shoulder injury and taking a break from long cycle over spring, summer, and part of fall. Good time to let receptor clear out before doing another long cycle in Feb I'm hoping.

I'm opposite most people work out hard in winter and quit spring and look like shit comes summer time. I have never been one to bulk always maintain weight 240lb give or take 15lbs and low body fat yr round.

The gyms are also more crowded in winter (not in summer) so I let my body rest as old injuries get worse in cold weather and try to hit gym a few times a week to maintain gains and have a set of dumbbell's at home.

I try to peak-out around July and after when its hot and your shirt can be taken off, not when bundled up in winter clothing.
just me..

I personally take a week off or a little more at or around Xmas and new years. It is the one time of the year when I usually rest and catchup with family and friends. Although, I end up scheming my next plan for the upcoming training year.:D

JP@Ironology said:
I personally take a week off or a little more at or around Xmas and new years. It is the one time of the year when I usually rest and catchup with family and friends. Although, I end up scheming my next plan for the upcoming training year.:D

Yeah, I have to give my little family atleast one week out the year, lol.

Top Bottom