x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ANYONE DONE LASER HAIR REMOVAL? - Total Body

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ANYONE DONE LASER HAIR REMOVAL? - Total Body within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone, I am interested in getting my chest, stomach, back, arms, legs done. I am just curious at the cost and the procedure. I know that you have to have a pretty good skin to hair contrast, meaning no tanning until you're done and the procedure lasts about 1 year worth of treatments. I do tan, but will stop to help aid the treatment. I am turning 23 years old, and have fair skin naturally and medium brown hair. There is a good contrast when I don't tan, and the only problem

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

ANYONE DONE LASER HAIR REMOVAL? - Total Body

Hello everyone,

I am interested in getting my chest, stomach, back, arms, legs done. I am just curious at the cost and the procedure. I know that you have to have a pretty good skin to hair contrast, meaning no tanning until you're done and the procedure lasts about 1 year worth of treatments. I do tan, but will stop to help aid the treatment. I am turning 23 years old, and have fair skin naturally and medium brown hair. There is a good contrast when I don't tan, and the only problem would be that it seems like I have peach fuzz that's not that dark in some areas that I don't think the laser would pick up, otherwise I'm not that hairy compared to some people but those are the areas I don't want any hair period. Thanks for your help.

I get my back done every few months or so. Cost is around $400. I can tell you that it definitly IS NOT PERMANANT.