Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone do the old Dbol and Deca Stack anymore?

I tried the old anadrol and deca combo back in the early 1990s.
After stopping anadrol and continuing deca, I thought for a while that deca was useless. But then a few years later, trying deca by itself at 100-300 mg per week I discovered that deca does build strength on its own, noticeable after the third week. I would stay away from dbol and anadrol because of the water retention. Or whatever works to prevent conversion to estrogen is a must. There were no AIs back in early 1990s, only nolvadex which wasn't always as easy to get as was anadrol.
When I finally tried dbol (Indian Pronabol in foil packets), I did not find it a steroid I would want to take again. I also had real Parabolan from Negma and at one amp per week I noticed quite a difference in strength stacking it with other gear. Due to availability, ppl today take doses way too high. Look at how massive Tom Platz and Arnold and Bertil Fox, Shaun Ray, etc., were and how good they looked compared to the typical EF member today who might be stacking higher doses than the pros of the 70s and 80s and looks worse than the best natural bb'ers.

BBkingpin said:
After stopping anadrol and continuing deca, I thought for a while that deca was useless. But then a few years later, trying deca by itself at 100-300 mg per week I discovered that deca does build strength on its own, noticeable after the third week. I would stay away from dbol and anadrol because of the water retention. Or whatever works to prevent conversion to estrogen is a must. There were no AIs back in early 1990s, only nolvadex which wasn't always as easy to get as was anadrol.
When I finally tried dbol (Indian Pronabol in foil packets), I did not find it a steroid I would want to take again. I also had real Parabolan from Negma and at one amp per week I noticed quite a difference in strength stacking it with other gear. Due to availability, ppl today take doses way too high. Look at how massive Tom Platz and Arnold and Bertil Fox, Shaun Ray, etc., were and how good they looked compared to the typical EF member today who might be stacking higher doses than the pros of the 70s and 80s and looks worse than the best natural bb'ers.
Excellent point. I see too mant newbies stacking 3-4 different compounds at way too high doses.

Tren/Test is waaaay better.. Throw in Dbol, Tbol, winny, or var dependin on your goals and you'll be rollin..

i tried it and i dont like it...i guess i just hate dbol...i rather have anadrol

BBkingpin said:

Fantastic post! I see megadoses, fancy var/masteron/tri tren etc etc cycles and 150-180lb avi's. Something just isn't right.

Maybe some of these guys just aren't eating or going to the gym, lol.

Top Bottom