Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone with dnp experience....look inside.....

SonnyBlack

hey wats up bros....i finished a 2 wk cycle of dnp around 10 days ago....now i didnt get that good results because i heard that i didnt wait enuff between this cycle and my first one ( i only waited 10 days between them( now i was gonna wait till the first week of July to start dnp again....that way i wouldve given my t3 levels a whole month off to recuperate....and my body as a whole....but something came up and im actually in hurry to start again as soon as possible. Now what i wanted to know is this: Can i take exogenous t3 in order to start as soon as possible again and therefore maximize my results. I m talking about using it right now bfore i start my next dnp cycle. I s this necessary or should i just wait till July to start again. Remember i olny waited seven days between my first 2 cycles ...which were both 14 days long and i didnt get that good results on my last dnp cycle. What do u guys think i should do????

Top Bottom