Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone develop liver problems from taking inj. winny orally???

g69m2001

has anyone ever had any liver problems form taking winny v inject. orally ??? just concerned cause obviously going it that way has to pass thru the digestive system and get dispersed ...so meaning it goes thru liver twice then.... im using 25mg twice day eod...

concerned

just trying to get some good advise cause why would it sat for intermuscular use only on the box? if your then gonna take it orally..,must be a reason why it stated on the label that way.... i just been hearing alot how toxic winny is...so trying to educate myself and be safe....

it passes more then twice

well, it is not that easily broken down, so it passes more then twice. The liver cannot break everything down at once, so molecules are passing without being broken down.
Do yourself a favor and shoot the damn thing. At least you help your liver, don't give an inch.
Besides my doc claims (and what does he know), that you waste some by drinking it. I leave this in the middle.
But gains seems to be equal, drinking or shooting.

Due to Stanozonols chemical modification at the 17th carbon position, it will pass through your liver regardless of route of administration. Oral or inj. will make little difference in terms of toxicity. As stated before, winny is just as toxic to your liver as d-bol. This has been qualified by regular liver enzyme tests...

Honestly, you would have to inject bottles of the stuff to hurt your liver. If you use reasonable doses You should not have a problem unless you have some sort of pre-existing condition. Drugs such as tylenol and some strong anti-biotics are far worse for your liver then any anabolic steroid.

so is it true that in pill form or taking inject. orally it is made of the same compound???? therefor both pill and inject winni are identical compounds?????

Shoot the damn thing

When you shoot it, it enters the bloodstream immediatly.

Why is everyone so freaked out when it comes to Winny. Guys are saying "he i use a 21 gauge or 20 gauge" but when Winny is concerned, everyone is drinking it.
If you want the cheapest Winny then buy the orals, like $0,40 for 50 mgr.

Top Bottom