Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone charged GH to their health insurance.

enzymus

I have a script but when I look at how much it costs this seems like it would spark up an investigation into my medical history. What do you guys think. Anyone ever done this with a prescription sucessfully?

I have pretty awsome insurance its unlimited Medical and Dental. I have no maximum, but when I asked my doctor he told me insurance wont cover something like that, and that I would have the script through a sport Doctor....

I know my insurance would not approve it. I'm sure they would be interested in knowing what conditions merit
this treatment. Good luck, though.

NO INSURANCE COVERS HGH-I KNOW FIRSTHAND-TESTOSTERONE, HOWEVER IS SOMETIMES COVERED BECAUSE IT IS A LEGIT MEDICAL CONDITION IF YOUR LEVEL IS READING LOW

As with any script- insurance will only cover for medically necessary reasons.

Insurance coverages vary- but with the cost it is more than likely going to be denied.

The major reason for GH scripts is "wasting" associated with HIV- and this is rather recent.

One other reason is to help children who are low on GH to grow, or to combat dwarfism(ex-girlfriend's daughter has it). My nephew is small for his age, and GH levels are low- so the doctors wanted to put him on it.

There are longevity clinic who will give you a script- but never have heard of insurance covering it.

PS- if you are getting it from a friend who is a MD- be careful, insurance will want to see a case history, for verification of indication- can get him in some BS.

Not sure if GH is schedule 3 if it is , it will red flag immediately, just like AS or narcotics(morphine, demerol, etc)

why insurance doesn't cover GH....

Because the insurance companies don't want to eat the cost. They don't care about the "medical necessity" of the med--they deny it to AIDS patients also..It is all about cost. Low test levels, low gh levels, "wasting," etc are all legitimate reasons to prescribe GH..the cost is the only factor the insurance company looks at, and they have a right to decide if they want to cover it.

GH isn't even scheduled..

not a controlled substance. I filled out "medical necessity" forms for insurance companies all the time, and they deny GH and even Oxandrin. They prefer alternatives like test or deca stacked with an antiestrogen becuase it is cheaper. I have a letter that I send to insurance companies showing the cost of the various therapies for wasting and deca/antiestrogen is the cheapest and the one that gets approval.

Re: GH isn't even scheduled..

DrJMW said:
not a controlled substance. I filled out "medical necessity" forms for insurance companies all the time, and they deny GH and even Oxandrin. They prefer alternatives like test or deca stacked with an antiestrogen becuase it is cheaper. I have a letter that I send to insurance companies showing the cost of the various therapies for wasting and deca/antiestrogen is the cheapest and the one that gets approval.

Deca converts to progesterone, so why would a doc give a RX for arimidex or nolvadex with it? Of course the cyp woudl be fine :) Too bad d-bol is no more.

Top Bottom