Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone care to help out a lost 27 year old with fucked up life?

2pacshaq

Feel Ive missed out on my youth. Basicly played computer games til the age of 18, then I got into a relationship which lasted til 23, got cheated on. After just some months I got together with another girl, pretty good times but I lost contact with all my friends, spent almost all my time with the girl for several years. Didnt go out party, got totally pussified by her and now recently I got dumped, surprise surprise.

27 years old, only been with 2 girls, no friends left and almost completely alone aside from some family members. Recently lost my work aswell due to the companys economy going to shit, so Im back living with my mom and have done so for a month now.

Im at rock bottom, I have no friends to call, no old "flings", no job, very little money and I feel totally lost.

The only thing Ive got going for me I have pretty good facial aestetics and Ive been working my ass off in the gym for 9 years, so Im strong and I have a decent body/mass. But I feel the gains these days are almost none so I feel Im starting to lose the motivation for the gym aswell due to the very fact I almost dont get any gains out of it no more. The first 4 years were awesome, but these days It feels like I work out and workout but with very little returns in form of mass.

So basicly I need a total restart of my life, and I feel like Ive missed out so much. Ive been thinking of trying out a simple cycle for a while now, and maybe this would be a good point to try it out, like a thing to mentally "kick start" a new period of my life.

I havent done that much research, and whats holding me back from trying out test is Im afraid of fucking up my natural levels for life aswell as getting sterile. You knowledgeable people .. how big are the risks of that, given you do a cycle of .. I dont know, 250-500 test for 12 weeks?

Anyway, Im greatful for all help I can get at this moment.

Kim

No money and wants to cycle. You going to borrow from mom and dad for that?

Focus on getting a job brother. A steady paycheck and getting out of mom and dads again will do much more for your self esteem than some testosterone.
Not saying you shouldn't cycle at all. Just maybe the time isn't right now. I think your focus is a bit off.

No money and wants to cycle. You going to borrow from mom and dad for that?

Focus on getting a job brother. A steady paycheck and getting out of mom and dads again will do much more for your self esteem than some testosterone.
Not saying you shouldn't cycle at all. Just maybe the time isn't right now. I think your focus is a bit off.

Thanks man, yeah I know very well I have to get a place of my own and Ima work on that.

Regarding the cycle ... well, basicly Ill have access to a cycle of 250-500mg e5d test for almost no cost at all. So I figured I could start now as Im beginning a new "chapter" of my life.

Mostly worried about fertility issues along with If my natural production will be destroyed forever.

I was on over a gram for 4+ years, pct off with clomid n OTC pct in a bottle double dosed, n still got my ex Prego n my levels went back to normal range... I think you will be fine bruh

Steroids are not gonna help your confidence... Income will... You can't impress ladies living with your parents at almost 30... Maybe a change in priorities is in line...

I was on over a gram for 4+ years, pct off with clomid n OTC pct in a bottle double dosed, n still got my ex Prego n my levels went back to normal range... I think you will be fine bruh

Steroids are not gonna help your confidence... Income will... You can't impress ladies living with your parents at almost 30... Maybe a change in priorities is in line...

Thanks for your response. Yeah I know that and Im working on my living situation.

Could you please explain more how exactly your pct looked like? How much clomid etc, and what is OTC?

Over the counter... The natural Herbs n extracts available for boosting nary test.... I used hardcore revolution black and double dosed...

Clomid
75/50/50/25/25/25
Daily doses for a week

Dude, I'm 55 and your life is hardly screwed up. you have a whole lot of life left. Actually, looking back, I feel I still had the maturity level of a teenager through ut my 20s. I have read some research lately which confirms that. the human brain in a male doesn't even access pathways to the logical and rational areas fully until the 30s. a female's brain matures sooner. This makes sense if one thinks about it in human survival evolution. There is also the factor of being anti social that has probably stunted your emotional growth, as well. I can relate because I too was in your same situation in my 20s. Your problems are a manifestation of your priorities. Almost every woman I know when the reach their early 20s is more attracted, for the long term, to a man who shows confidence, stability, and can at the very least pay his own way. Looks and appearance may get you laid at closing time at the bar, but if you wish to have a relationship with a woman who is sane AND attractive....sorry kid, but you are going to have to get your priorities straight and body building is WAY down the list. Get a steady job, pay your bills, do your own laundry, cook your own meals, and make friends who do the same. A dead beat is still a dead beat even if you are swole.......chicks have loser radar. Focus on you for a couple of years.

As far as your girls prob and being fucked over that's life man. Get a tinder and start sticking ur wiener in as many girls as possible. Best of luck tho brotha

When I was 20 I had no money, rented a room but could not make rent, only been with 5 girls ever, haven't gotten laid in two years,no car, had no real friends, ended up in a homeless shelter, and life sucked. During my childhood I grew up in foster homes and group homes due to being severely abused as a young child. My life needed a new start. What was my answer? I joined the Army and got stationed in Germany. Fast forward 12 years I am a Staff Sergeant, I drive a $60,000 Shelby GT500, have an Associates and Bachelors Degree both on the Army's dime, have an amazing and hot wife, who likes women btw and I got to enjoy that benefit on several occasions, banged countless women, and now have baby son.. I make 70k a year, and now enjoy the ability to use gear as I wish, afford proper nutrition, and have access to the best gyms. During that time I went from 110 pounds skinny as fuck when I was 19, to 210/ 10% body fat year round now, and 500lb bench most of the year.

Forget about the past and start new. You will have to do something drastic like joining the military or getting a good college degree. When you get a good and steady income, focus on you bodybuilding goals. Be smart and set realistic goals. When life turns itself around you will reflect on this moment. I remember when I didn't get laid for years at a time, and then think how I made up for it by nailing two chicks at a time looking like a superhero.

Im not trying to be cocky and talk about myself, but I'm sharing my experience on how my life was shit and how I turned it all around. Start new today, there is hope in even the most dire situations. Let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom