Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody wished he had never took roids b4?

Have you wished you had not take roids b4?

• Yes

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 81 53.6%
  • sometimes

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • stupid question :(

Votes: 30 19.9%

• Total voters
Not at all. I had a back injury (from training) that I was able to use AAS to help heal faster. That was my 1st cycle. It allowed me to heal much, much faster

Clean said:
lol real mature

CLean, if you and CrazyK are gonna battle, at least make it worth of an audience.

You two sound like castrated sheep arguing over who's wool is softer......:lmao:

@CrazyK, where's your thuglife?

DIV

:chomp:

lol! Leave it to Div trying to get it more sturred up. tell them Div

clublavela said:
lol! Leave it to Div trying to get it more sturred up. tell them Div

In Club La Vela, the ladies sayin' "Love your striped shirt". They like me, I want 'em to love me like they love Perk! :xeye:

DIV

:chomp:

Goldprospector said:
I just wish I would have started earlier instead of waiting until I was in my late 30's

Ditto.

If I had gear during my early to mid 20's in school when I had nothing to do all day except train and go to the beach in the summer, I could only imagine what I could look like today.

Bluesman

Well dont flame please but I'm loving this first cycle and well I wished I would of used less test, week 8 now good gains but dont know if my receptors are going to be burned after this cycle!!!. But I started with a good base at 234lbs 22 years old lifting since 13 years old in high school. I guess I have to wait for the next 4 weeks and just and wait and see next cycle. I like to add though if you run high amounts of test next cycle say 4 months from now can I run less???

trying to obtain gear from tex/mex border have anyone had this experience

Have anyone ever went to tex/mex border to get gear and how are they check point and mex prices

Top Bottom