Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody who started between the ages of 17 - 20 pumpping juice

fonixer

Hi I would like for everybody that started taking Juice From the ages of 17-20 Please can you say if you Upset that you started then Any major side effects that you have Had Did you stop growing in height ? ect... thanxz Just checking:angel:

only side that i hate is hairloss and acne.. because im getting ready to turn 20 and have a receding hairline which sucks big fucking monkey balls and my back looks like a pepperoni pizza.
but other then that i have had no major health problems or anything like that..

When I was 18 I did a cycle. Deca, Test, and Dbol. I only wish I knew more about proper diet and training then. I had great results and I dont have any long term side effect that I know about. That was 14 years ago.

When I was 19 I hit some deca. I did not have any side effects.

I actually got side effects from using Prohormone before I even used gear. So I ended up using gear with no sides..... cool.:cool:

I did a Sus, Deca, Primo cycle at age 19. I felt like I was still growing this tiniest bit when I did it but, since then I've stayed the same height. 6' isn't so bad :) Facial hair and leg hairs started growing in thicker(permanent). A little hair loss on the hair line(permanent). Slight bit of a voice change(permanent i think...can't really tell). Ball shrinkage(temporary). Pre-ejaculation, once had it...now after that cycle I don't(permanent up to this point). I haven't checked my blood pressure lately but the last time I did it was a little higher than normal.... and this was 9 months after the cycle(permanent up to this point). And I had a very light cycle too. I had the chances to do it when I was 17 and thank God that I didn't choose to do it then.
Take creatine. That's my advice. I had great results with it.

Wow
ahem Held off for 4 years :>
got diet in check / lifting right
and thank fuck I stayed off the juice
so for all you kiddies :> hold on get everything in order its worth the wait

sus dbol at 20. i dont regret it for a second. knew what i was getting into, i had researched for over a year prior.

i regret not doing it. 2 training buddies started juicing at 17 and 18 and now at 33,34 they are still on it and huge as hell. both are bald but so am i and i started juicing at only 30.

i started at 17, i used dbol mostly and then graduated to fina pellets around age 18....i had great results, i was the most muscular kid in school, popular, had parties all the time with the ladies....then it was time for some Omna's which was my first injection cycle. i loved it and i havnt gone back to orals since then.....but now im 25 through college and law school and am a practicing attorney so i only cycle 1 to 2 times a year to keep that lean sexy look.......do i regret it? hell no, but i had a personal trainer who was on flex magazine's cover for over all winner and he told me everthing i needed to know........moral of the story.......RESEARCH (i think, or whatever)

Top Bottom