x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Anybody using/heard of this prop.--Prop 100 B.A. Laboratories, Argentina?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anybody using/heard of this prop.--Prop 100 B.A. Laboratories, Argentina? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ive been using it for a little over a week now at 100mg ed.I have been site injecting into my biceps, triceps and delts. I cant seem to get over the soreness enough to train like I want to. Its been good stuff though its just that the pain is killing me and I dont have any other AS to shoot it with. I tried massaging the injection site and then applying a hot washcloth. Nothing dulls this fucking pain, It just has to wear off. Any Ideas of what I could do to help with this? The Agent

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Question

Ive been using it for a little over a week now at 100mg ed.I have been site injecting into my biceps, triceps and delts. I cant seem to get over the soreness enough to train like I want to. Its been good stuff though its just that the pain is killing me and I dont have any other AS to shoot it with. I tried massaging the injection site and then applying a hot washcloth. Nothing dulls this fucking pain, It just has to wear off. Any Ideas of what I could do to help with this?

The Agent

Good Bro
    if your prop is the same one im thinking of, it comes in a 25cc bottle and is good stuff, got great results using it with a little deca