Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody used Pet's Pharma gear?

silverbackn

I am using their test 350 and eq 200. I don't seem to be making the gains I should be. I'm stuck at 250 and I know how to eat. Does anyone know if they are underdosed or shit products? Or am I just eating like a bitch? My strength gains haven't been that great either. I don't know what the deal is. I have been on for 6 weeks, I should be swelling up. I'm just curious if anybody has any experience with this stuff. Maybe I am just being a headcase.

I have used their deca. Stacked it with super test, made good gains off it. Had a link to a review or another post of Pet's Pharma products, can't seem to find it now. If I do I will get it to you. If I remember right products were slightly over dosed.

Thanks bro! If you could find that it would be great, if not no big deal. I'm just concerned about the quality of it. I also have 2 bottles of their tren, which I have never used. Any info would or personal experiences would be appreciated. I'll hit ya with some karma bro!

Top Bottom