Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody know what Finigenx Magnum is?

8secondride

I heard of it from a friend who said it is a liquid and was legal in 2005 and it is now illegal. I was wondering if anyone has used it before? It is made by Pharmagenx.

8secondride said:
I heard of it from a friend who said it is a liquid and was legal in 2005 and it is now illegal. I was wondering if anyone has used it before? It is made by Pharmagenx.
Oh ya, I heard is similar to Tren. I just wonder how well it works if at all?

I've used it before. They say it is a Tren precursor....but really it is just a substance really similar to Tren in chemical structure. It worked pretty well for me. It's a liquid oral, and tastes like crap. But, if you can get past that, it isn't that bad. I saw little to no sides and decent gains and I only ran 1 240cc bottle...which is maybe a 30 day supply at a lower dosage. I have a feeling the stuff could work well in higher dosages for an extended period of time. I have more bottles, so I'll see soon!

MadManiac13 said:
I've used it before. They say it is a Tren precursor....but really it is just a substance really similar to Tren in chemical structure. It worked pretty well for me. It's a liquid oral, and tastes like crap. But, if you can get past that, it isn't that bad. I saw little to no sides and decent gains and I only ran 1 240cc bottle...which is maybe a 30 day supply at a lower dosage. I have a feeling the stuff could work well in higher dosages for an extended period of time. I have more bottles, so I'll see soon!
I have 3 bottles because thats how much I figured I need going by the dosage instructions on the website for it. So I'll see what happens soon I guess. Did you use Novaldex after or during the cycle?

8secondride said:
I have 3 bottles because thats how much I figured I need going by the dosage instructions on the website for it. So I'll see what happens soon I guess. Did you use Novaldex after or during the cycle?
Would it be a good idea to stack some test enanthate with this oral Finigenx or not because they are both testosterones right?

I would guess, depending on how long you are planning on running it, Nolva would be a good idea. Like I said, I didn't notice any of the normal Tren side affects, but I didn't run it that long. So, I didn't really notice any shutdown, didn't notice any TRen dick or anything like that. I did get the night sweats pretty bad, though. I did run it with AX Ergomax....which is supposed to be a lot like DMT (Methyltest) I can't tell you exactly how much I gained, I'm not a scale person. I'd have to guess around 10 lbs over the month, probably kept 7 of them. I felt really good though, not really tired or crappy. This was more jsut a break from sticking myself and I fifgured I'd check out the rage of some of these Products. Running it with a Test might be cool. This stuff is supposed to be like Tren, so it is closer to a nortest/nandrolone, than a test. The chemical breakdown is on the bottle. If you look, it isn't that far off from Tren, just far enough to be leagal for a little while. What dosages were you thinking of running for this. Did you get the 240 cc or the 120cc bottles?

MadManiac13 said:
I would guess, depending on how long you are planning on running it, Nolva would be a good idea. Like I said, I didn't notice any of the normal Tren side affects, but I didn't run it that long. So, I didn't really notice any shutdown, didn't notice any TRen dick or anything like that. I did get the night sweats pretty bad, though. I did run it with AX Ergomax....which is supposed to be a lot like DMT (Methyltest) I can't tell you exactly how much I gained, I'm not a scale person. I'd have to guess around 10 lbs over the month, probably kept 7 of them. I felt really good though, not really tired or crappy. This was more jsut a break from sticking myself and I fifgured I'd check out the rage of some of these Products. Running it with a Test might be cool. This stuff is supposed to be like Tren, so it is closer to a nortest/nandrolone, than a test. The chemical breakdown is on the bottle. If you look, it isn't that far off from Tren, just far enough to be leagal for a little while. What dosages were you thinking of running for this. Did you get the 240 cc or the 120cc bottles?
I got 3 of the 240 cc bottles. I was going to run it like the directions online say which is 3ml 3x a day for 2 weeks, then 6 ml 3x a day until gone which is about 6 or 7 more weeks.

Why would anyone waste their money on all of these prohormones and what not.

Stick to protein a multi and any steroids you would like. you could spend a little more and takes things like glutamine and vitamins, but I do not think those are the most important of the 3 supplements you should take. The prohormones are nothing but a waste of cash.

A friend of mine has owned his supp. company for the past 10 years, who happens to be a very good powerlifter who holds some records in KY, but at the same time looks like a freakin bodybuilder. He used to tell all the idiots that would come in there that all he took was the prohormones and protein plus all the other stuff like glutamine creatine and what not.

Top Bottom