Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and gained weight?

Re: anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and g

sensor said:
what was the out come of this am just curious as i cant find anything related to this

Absolutely. In a medical context this is not really an off the wall question. HIV and cancer patients are regularly prescribed steroids to prevent wasting and to promote lean body mass. I personally one one person who had cancer and was taking gear to mitigate the weight loss.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
The doses used were physiological though, more like HRT, rather than the supra-physiological doses used by most BBers.
hey, check out Bhasin S et al, The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men. New England Journal of Medicine 1996; 335:1-7

Jumpmaster82 said:
Come on bro, of course you wouldn't get any gains. Any more than water retention and fat.

Not true.. Even without exercise taking 600mg's testosterone enanthate a week provides great improvements in fat-free mass along with decreases in body fat well beyond that of exercising and not taking anything at all.

Last edited:
sensor said:
what was the out come of this am just curious as i cant find anything related to this

YES
I know somebody who started a cycle then could not get to the gym due to work and family so he aborted the cycle after 3 weeks but did gain 10 Lbs.

Re: anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and g

holy ghost said:
hell no ROCK hard bro.

my nuts hurt though i need to get off >:}

yeah, my nuts hurt too, i need to get off, where's my old lady :D lol jus fuckin witcha!!

Friend done it, got mass gains off it was big but more bloaty than anything. . . . but had some definition i guess it would just go by your genetics. . .

Top Bottom