Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and gained weight?

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Steroids are used medically to prevent muscle wasting, and there have been some papers in older gentlemen (if my memory serves me correctly) using anabolic steroids to improve the body composition, with minimal or no exercise.

The doses used were physiological though, more like HRT, rather than the supra-physiological doses used by most BBers.

I think you need to think about what you mean by 'weight'. Weight could be from fat, water, muscle, bone growth (thickening), or organ growth.

If what you are seeking is muscle growth, training is required.

Muscle is a very metabollically expensive tissue, and our evolutionary history and physiology is not designed to maintain excessive levels of muscle.

Of course there are ways around this.......................

what i meant by weight was as in muscle gaines and no am not planning to do some thing like this i was just curious thats all

Re: anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and g

sensor said:
what i meant by weight was as in muscle gaines and no am not planning to do some thing like this i was just curious thats all

bro, i don't think we thought you were considering it, i know i didn't. but just as a topic of discussion, i do know of someone who did, and i was like- what the hell? i mean, if you're healthy, and capable of hitting the gym, why in the hell would you do something like that? know what i mean?

yea bro youll get good gains if you juice and dont work out at all and eat a diet high in fat and low in protein. Come on bro, of course you wouldn't get any gains. Any more than water retention and fat.

BIGBUCK$ said:
learn how to spell
Sorry BigBUCK,

I posted that early this morning.I had been awake for 2 minutes and just sat down to eat some food.

I was still waking up.

But for the love of god I will be sure to read over what I type before I press the enter key.

I do not want to cuase any emotional pain for you BigBUCK.

relax you two.

anyway, DECA has been used for YEARS in muscle waisitng AIDS Patients for retention

Lots of sick peoplle use steroids for medicinal purposes

What the hell is the thread for though? what are you getting at

chazk said:
Sorry BigBUCK,

I posted that early this morning.I had been awake for 2 minutes and just sat down to eat some food.

I was still waking up.

But for the love of god I will be sure to read over what I type before I press the enter key.

I do not want to cuase any emotional pain for you BigBUCK.
thank you =)

Top Bottom