Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody ever find themselves wondering what the long term sides are gonna be...

from the gear that we use? I know the best way to avoid problems is knowledge and moderation but how many of you let the idea of cancer or diabetes or whatever creep into the back of your mind when you are taking gear? I mean we all know that this is not an exact science and we are fooling with mother nature. For the record, it does enter into my thoughts but I still gotta get big. I know a lot of the problems are unfounded and some are overblown etc... but what do you think? :)

thats why i take preventative measures to the max, gallons of water everyday, i pop liver supp like tic tacs and get blood work every 4 months. i call it healthy paranoia

I also get worried. However, keep in mind that the people most likely to experience real problems are the people who abused for years and years, or used outlandish dosages. I am new to this shit, and I hope to just experiment for 5 years or so, and then just give it up.

yeah, I find myself thinking that all the guys taking 1 gram a week of this and too much of that are the ones that are gonna have the problems but I STILL find myself thinking about it. I guess bloodwork and moderate cycles are the best ways to ease the mind

some guys just do shotgun therapy with just about any steroid they can get. some guys here do that but im not droppin names..

be safe guys

The #1 leading cause of death....is.....death. Your gonna die, no matter how healthy you live. Be smart, enjoy your life then die.

a friend of mine who is a scientist for a pharmaceutical company told me there has never been a link between cancer and AAS, but who the hell knows? there is more than just using AAS that could potentially lead to future health problems: heredity, eating and exercise habits, whether or not you smoke or drink too much, use rec drugs etc.

Top Bottom