Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody ever done an HCG only cycle???

Ben Culler

Guys reading about HCG I found some article saying is very effective to lose weight, obviously training and dieting but is more effective than any serms or any over the counter products, I was wondering if there are side effects from taking it, like when you take steroids, a medicine teacher explained to me HCG takes the stored fat and turn it into vital energy, so coming from a doctor it really makes me feel like giving it a chance, thank you for second opinions.

Anxious to see what is said. I know you can use during and for PCT. Haven't seen much on just that alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

the hcg diet is a scam. a doctor came up with the idea many years ago (which was proved to be wrong) and some informercial scammers have since tried to bring it back. the FDA already said that there is no medical evidence to back up any of the ridiculous claims

hcg was originally extracted from pregnant female urine, today it is made in a lab of course.

also you should never use hcg during pct, it will only delay recovery

http://www.webmd.com/diet/hcg-and-weight-loss#1 << there is an article on it from webmd, pretty much explains it and how stupid of an idea it is

HCG and the HCG diet are two completely different things. The HCG diet is a near starvation diet that is extremely unhealthy and a great way to loose muscle mass.

Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

It was a hypothesized diet. Inductively thinking, it was supposed to make sense, but when actually tested for it - it does not.

There was an HCG diet fad back in the days when people started pushing it, but it died out quite quick for a reason.

Top Bottom