Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody else in China?

dali

Hey bros,
I'm beginning to would if I'm all alone over here. If any of you good bros are living in China like me gimme a holler.

Dude there was a guy in a recent post that got his stash intercepted by a neighbor,and when the post master came to his house he said a non existant "friend" from China sent him some supps...CHA-CHING....insta-freind in China,he should look you up,or maybe this would be the plan of the feds who are on this sight setting up suckers with posts like this.....call me paranoid,lotta stuff getting janked from china lately i read.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up bro. If I can be of help to anyone regarding this matter let me know.

dali said:
thanks for the heads up bro. If I can be of help to anyone regarding this matter let me know.
quite the volunteer...trust me bor...stay away from the situation...sticky indeed

Ashamed,
I've been over here for 4yrs now. Started out in the golf equipment bus if you can believe. I'm now doing a little personal training and supplement sales.

Top Bottom