Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody do Yoga here???

TxRugby_8

No, i'm not a little 100lbs pretzel boy. I have horrible flexibility right now and i need to do something about it. My coach says that just by improving flexibility my sprinting speed as well as agility will improve a great deal. Just wondering for those of you that do it, how you fit it into your lifting schedules??? i've been doing it for about a week now and it's hard as hell. i'm just worried it might lead to overtraining or something to that effect. Here's my current lifting schedule.

(due to the fact that i'm not on a BB schedule it might be a little difficult to write down exactly what i'm doing.)

MONDAY - - - LOWER BODY and ABS

TUESDAY - - SPRINTING/AGILITY/PLYOMETRICS (am)
UPPERBODY and Obliques (pm)

WED. --- OFF

THURSDAY - - - LOWER BODY and ABS

FRIDAY - - - SPRINTING/AGILITY/PLYOMETRICS (am)
UPPER BODY and Obliques (pm)

SUNDAY - - - Hockey game

Someone just posted that they started doing yoga recently because someone else on the bord recommended it. So there is at least two sissies on the boards! LOL! Just kiddin guys!

But just think of all the sexual positions i will be able to do in 8 weeks. The possibillties are endless!!! :D

I see a downward spiralling trend!!!

First you give up RUGBY to play sissified "football," now you wanna start YOGA.
I can see your next posts,
"Anyone know where to find a pink tutu?"
"Does this tutu make my ass look fat?"
"Why are men so mean?"

Good luck, you need to seek help!

Rugger

C'mon Rugger, that was a low blow. I guess i deserved it. But remember, i don't start asking those questions till i hit up the clomid. Give me 5 weeks, they'll come.
And damnit, i';m just doing it for flexibility. I'm not a sissy!!!

...And furthermore (after reading your latest stats in the 2 week update post) you will look damn funny @ 300#s in that pink tutu, better go with teal.

Rugger

Re: I see a downward spiralling trend!!!

rugger said:
First you give up RUGBY to play sissified "football," now you wanna start YOGA.
I can see your next posts,
"Anyone know where to find a pink tutu?"
"Does this tutu make my ass look fat?"
"Why are men so mean?"

Good luck, you need to seek help!

Rugger

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

I should have just made the topic of this = Flame TxRugby because he needs to improve his flexibility by doing yoga.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TxRugby_8 said:
I should have just made the topic of this = Flame TxRugby because he needs to improve his flexibility by doing yoga.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That would have been a better choice! LOL! Just do a search on yoga, I know there was a post with 2 people saying they did it. If I remember correctly, they were 2 well-respected members. So just find out who they are and e-mail em or something.

Top Bottom