Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you guys inject using the "Z-Lock" method???

in general there is always a chance of some of the drug leaking out with intramuscular injections.....from my vast experience and others that have posted before me there are some things you can do to decrease the frequency and amount loss...genedrally i have noticed a longer needle will help reduce product loss....z track method with an airlock will prevent loss(but not always). also the viscosity of the injected drug will have an effect...more viscous preparations tend to leak less

i have not had any problems injecting even the most viscous substances(bicillin aka vanilla yogurt) through a small gauge pin (ie 23 or 25) when necesary for my STD's(just kidding)

lankybolic

i really like airlocks

I do it later on during a cycle when i turn into a bleeder.

the hot shower and being relaxed will help here to. also you shouldnt hit the same spot more frequently then every other weak.

spot on, +1.

the oil was def leaking out due to hitting a spot too frequently also...

since then i have starting using the VentroGlute and all problems are gone.

I can't reach my other hand around to do a Z-track on myself in the glutes, so I just have a tissue ready and immediately put my thumb on the site with hard pressure for a minute after I inject. That works fine, and no dislocated shoulders ;) . I have used the Z-track method in quads, but I don't do it routinely.

On preventing a leak, you need to use a longer needle. I use 1.5" for glutes/quads (ALWAYS fully stuck in), and 1.25" on delts. I've also used 1.5" on delts, but I have to go on an angle of about 30 degrees upward or downward, so as not to get too deep to the shoulder joint. I also use a bigger gauge needle than most people do, because I find that the bigger hole through the muscle tissue causes better distribution (no lumps, ever), and the oil doesn't hurt as much when it's not forced into as small a confined space. I go 19g for glutes, and 20g for delts. It does make a visible needle scar, but I'm on Rx so no problem. If you're under the radar, I'd say watch out not to leave visible needle marks.

Charles

would you suggest i use the biceps, triceps, calfs, lats etc even if i was only going to be injecting 2x week or EOD for my shorter esters? i agree with you 100% that you should try not to even hit the same spot every week, EOW sounds much better.

i suggest you use quads, pecs, delts, glutes if you can for anything up eod injections.

Useless... if its coming out id rather see what i did wrong and how much i wasted lmao

Top Bottom