Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any vets still here???? Getting ready to run one.

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
What's up EF? Back in the states for good this time, my time in the land of sand is done. Getting ready to run a Test e Tren E Mast e cycle for first time in a long time. Any of the old timers still here?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

No more RADAR, Swole or need2? I joined 15 years ago, I'm an old man now, seen alot change in the game over the years but Tren is still king[emoji23] I haven't touched a SARM yet but I'm reading some good things. I got alot to catch up on, spent best part of past 6 years in Middle East before retiring.

Welcome back home!
You’re on course with SARMS, definitely check into it. There’s a lot of great new information here now compared to late 90s and early 2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more RADAR, Swole or need2? I joined 15 years ago, I'm an old man now, seen alot change in the game over the years but Tren is still king[emoji23] I haven't touched a SARM yet but I'm reading some good things. I got alot to catch up on, spent best part of past 6 years in Middle East before retiring.

RADAR was having major medical issues last i heard from him. i don't think he is still alive, but if anyone knows where he is would love for him to chime in and hear from him

need2 is doing his own thing these days, last i heard he was a chef and trying to get his life turned around. hope he is doing good, he was a good guy when he wasn't near the bad stuff

Man I hate to hear that, the forum sure has changed, seems smaller now? Did something happen where the community jumped to another forum or what? What happened to my lifetime account that had a source list amongst other things?

I've unfortunately not been here long enough to know the old old old timers

Top Bottom