Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any vets still here???? Getting ready to run one.

We are not all gone yet. I was a member, and mostly lurker 15+ yrs. And remember many of the same guys from back in the day. So much change. I took a longer break than i ever thought i would, but back at it. Maybe not quite as hard, but smarter and safer for sure. When i was a pup, i always wondered how those old guys inthe corner of the gym knew so much and were still impressive figures, at an age where i figured i wouldnt even be lifting anymore. But in a flash, i have changed places with those guys... i feel good, probably just like they did back then.

We are not all gone yet. I was a member, and mostly lurker 15+ yrs. And remember many of the same guys from back in the day. So much change. I took a longer break than i ever thought i would, but back at it. Maybe not quite as hard, but smarter and safer for sure. When i was a pup, i always wondered how those old guys inthe corner of the gym knew so much and were still impressive figures, at an age where i figured i wouldnt even be lifting anymore. But in a flash, i have changed places with those guys... i feel good, probably just like they did back then.

there are a lot of forums nowadays and also social media has changed things

that is how it goes, things always change

Looking over this thread made me remember Needto...He was really active when I joined and I did my best to encourage him when he started struggling. Still sending positive energy his way...

Top Bottom