Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any tricks?

killafx

I have heard there are certain tricks that verterans do to spot fake gear. Which can i use to spot fake sustanon. I have heard that if u put it in the freezer and it doesnt get cloudy then that will show me...is this true? What other tricks yall know out there for sust?

because i Have been taking it for a little while and havnt even felt the first effects... like extra energy and pump or being horny. Plus no one knows this brand or type of sust. its from paraguay and its called duratestoland. I have pics in the steroid picture section

killafx said:
I have heard there are certain tricks that verterans do to spot fake gear. Which can i use to spot fake sustanon. I have heard that if u put it in the freezer and it doesnt get cloudy then that will show me...is this true? What other tricks yall know out there for sust?

To this day, it still amazes me that people actually pay for gear already made in a bottle, then wonder if it is fake or not. It's NOT that hard to procure the raw materials and make your own homebrew. At least then you know exactly what your dealing with.

Top Bottom