Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tren Enathate Updates

georgie24

how is that stuff compared to home brew. can you really tell the difference between the long acting esters?? im exited about the 2 injects weekly if the stuff is legit

im very interested to see this as well....

i know there are a few labs coming out with this kind of longer acting tren......i think it will be a good thing, my ass it gettin tired of being a pin cusion

tren300.......coming soon

i don't like the idea of tren enanthate that much... Even longer esters such as enanthate should be injected more frequently than twice a week.

I would still inject it at least 5 times per week, just to keep the levels stable as to avoid unwanted sides from fluctuation

corvettedudeman said:
i don't like the idea of tren enanthate that much... Even longer esters such as enanthate should be injected more frequently than twice a week.

I would still inject it at least 5 times per week, just to keep the levels stable as to avoid unwanted sides from fluctuation

It is not necessary to inject enanthate esters 5 times per week. Blood levels should be adequately stable with 2 injections per week.

I got a quote for $797/10grams. I don't know if I want to import 10 grams of white powder. It is a fairly good price. 4 grams per cycle (200mg 2x/week=400mg x 10 weeks=4000mg (4g) ). So $318 for a 10 week tren enanthate cycle. Not really a bad price considering the probable effectiveness. Still, I am not going to import 10g of white powder from the far east.

Top Bottom