Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any tips for dealing with post workout appetite while trying to cut?

xonic2xonic2

Any tips would be appreciated... While I'm dieting way down I am fine on off days but when I hit the gym I am hungrier than ever post workout :( I take my high GI carb + protein shake, 45 mins later I have my little dinner and then before bed a bit of protein and flax/udo's/hempoil etc.

The problem is that between post workout and bed my body is screaming for more damn food but my diet won't allow more LOL! I thought of shuffling my meals to get more food in the evening after working out but I don't see what can go:

Heres what my diet is like. I seem to have quite a low caloric requirement of about 2600 cals maintanance, I am trying to cut 500-1000 cals/day to start with then I will go up if I am losing too fast/muscle:

Breakfast:
1 Cup Oats
.250L Skim Milk
1/4 Cup nuts/dates/raisins/cocunut etc...

Lunch:
Rice
1 Chicken Breast

Pre Workout
Rice
1 Chicken Breast

Post Workout
Carb+Protein Shake
.250L Skim Milk

Dinner
Rice + Tuna

Cals Fat Carb Protein
2010 55 191 185

Bed
Whey + oil

Thanks!

Wow, thats a lot of calcium and carbs.
I find it so hard to diet when on any gear as it stimulates the hell out of my appetite.
Have some cell tech or creatine/juice after workout, followed by portein shake. this makes me feel so bloated for a few hours.

Go get yourself some Physiulm Husks, 1-2 tablesspoons wtih a shot of water , then down 8-10oz water and you will be very full. Use this trick all the time!!

Whenever I'm cutting the calories I like to consume as many of my carbs as possible around my workouts.. some before for energy, and some afterwards for recovery. That way I know none are going to waste (aka my fat cells).

Also, buy a few cheap bottles of ephedrine before they get yanked. Take 25mg before your workout.. that's not much at all and should be plenty to curb your appetite.

I have to cut weight all the time, and this is my general cutting-while-sparing-muscle outline.

i would cut carbs from other meals and leave carbs only in your pre workout meal and post workout meal.

also what high gi carb source are you using and how much.. that could also be the problem. maybe lower or remove the hi gi carbs in the shake and just eat/drink low gi carbs after the workout..

Top Bottom