Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any thoughts?

resqguy

I've been out of the gym and off my feet for several months due to stress fractures in my tibia, a calf tear and a partially torn achillies (right leg). My doctor finally gave me the ok to begin doing VERY light cardio (elliptical and stair climber) as well as some light resistance training. Here's my question. I have a little Deca lying around and I was wondering if it would even be worth my while to run 200-300mg for 8 weeks or so to assist with my recovery. I'm not trying to put on any size at all. I'm just trying to speed up the process.

If you're recovering from fractures especially in your tib-fib area you don't need to push it. It does suck after havin injury but time is the best healer. Plus doc knows best ;).

If you're recovering from fractures especially in your tib-fib area you don't need to push it. It does suck after havin injury but time is the best healer. Plus doc knows best .

agreed! time is the best thing to do...take it slow. unless, you got something really important within the next 3 months.

im also thinking deca wont do much anyways...

imo do not use aas to try and recover

get on a proper rehab program that a doc and physio that you trust agree to

safety4lyfe said:
take it slow. unless, you got something really important within the next 3 months.

That's the problem...I have something important coming up. The job I've been waiting for finally called, but I have to go through a pretty intense physical to qualify. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem. However, I'm concerned about the running since I haven't really tested my leg out. I injured myself in October and I've been going to therapy 3 days/week ever since. I don't feel any pain at all, and my most recent x-rays and MRI were negative so I think I'll be ok. I was just thinking that adding some Deca would help out or prevent injury to my achilles again.

resqguy said:
That's the problem...I have something important coming up. The job I've been waiting for finally called, but I have to go through a pretty intense physical to qualify. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem. However, I'm concerned about the running since I haven't really tested my leg out. I injured myself in October and I've been going to therapy 3 days/week ever since. I don't feel any pain at all, and my most recent x-rays and MRI were negative so I think I'll be ok. I was just thinking that adding some Deca would help out or prevent injury to my achilles again.

Police department? LOL

just messing with ya. in all seriousness i agree with Xrsist. lay off the sauce to recover. deca wont prevent an injury imo. proper stretching and therapy and training will.

8and20 said:
Police department? LOL

just messing with ya. in all seriousness i agree with Xrsist. lay off the sauce to recover. Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - wont prevent an injury imo. proper stretching and therapy and training will.

DEA

Top Bottom