Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any risk in shipping domestic

watts1

I was wondering if any of you bros have shipped domestically in the US. I have a buddy out of state who went in on a order with me. I just wanted to make sure the risk is minimal and its safe to do.

take my advice NEVER go in halfway with a buddy on an order..

one person could get busted and the other has to rat him out or something could go wrong.. wife could find out, etc.

if you cannot afford to go it alone then you shouldn't be doing roids in the first place

I mean its not ideal but if you express ship it and package it well you should be alright. Just dont do it in the future!

The risk with domestic is if the source gets busted. Then all their information is in the hands of law enforcement. With international sources, the US is going to have an extremely hard time getting information if they were trying to.

Here in the UK, if I did such a thing (never have) I can get into more trouble for the shipping part than the buying and using. Most carriers strictly prohibit using their services to transport illicit drugs. That includes actual mail services as well as professional carriers like FedEx etc

Domestic has a lot less risk then international since it doesn't go through customs but there are no guarantees in life.

I would send the package with a fake return address and pay the mailing fees in cash so it's not linked to your credit card

Good answer!! And if they’re pills make sure they’re packed tight so not bouncing around!! Fake name definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good answer!! And if they’re pills make sure they’re packed tight so not bouncing around!! Fake name definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Useful for a seller not a buyer.

Top Bottom