x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Any reviews on Myostatin inhibitors - Myozap?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Any reviews on Myostatin inhibitors - Myozap? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I sell this stuff at work and was wondering if i should try it. It would end up about $32 for a jug of it. I just keep seeing the bullshit articles with mutated cows and mice. Just wondering if anyone has used it or if its worth a try.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Any reviews on Myostatin inhibitors - Myozap?

I sell this stuff at work and was wondering if i should try it. It would end up about $32 for a jug of it. I just keep seeing the bullshit articles with mutated cows and mice. Just wondering if anyone has used it or if its worth a try.

Any OTC myo blockers are just trying to ride the recent hype and news and will be of little value if any at all. Until I see scientific studies by independant parties on these OTC products I wont even consider them worthy of the shelf space they consume.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Good Broly
    Thanks for the reply Zyglamail. I figured it was too good to be true. I guess i will stick to the regular protein.

Good Bro
    < Any OTC myo blockers are just trying to ride the recent hype and news and will be of little value if any at all. Until I see scientific studies by independant parties on these OTC products I wont even consider them worthy of the shelf space they consume. >

? you really shouldnt talk if youve never tried it, and there are independent studies out. The one inparticular that pinnacle sites was done by a group from johns hopkins university. this is no hype, its just biological engineering at its best. these studies were don by qualtiy companies in quality labs. No this is not a farse i have been taking pinnacle juiced protien with myozap along with biotests myostat everyday for the past two weeks and i have new muscle that i have never seen before. THIS IS THE REAL THING. it lets ur body actually create new muscle cells, it doesnt cause hypertrophy like AS, get some and you will not be dissapointed.

Originally posted by Naturally Low Octane

? you really shouldnt talk if youve never tried it, and there are independent studies out. The one inparticular that pinnacle sites was done by a group from johns hopkins university. this is no hype, its just biological engineering at its best. these studies were don by qualtiy companies in quality labs. No this is not a farse i have been taking pinnacle juiced protien with myozap along with biotests myostat everyday for the past two weeks and i have new muscle that i have never seen before. THIS IS THE REAL THING. it lets ur body actually create new muscle cells, it doesnt cause hypertrophy like AS, get some and you will not be dissapointed.
    Okie dokie. I believe Zyg was talking out of common sense. Amazing concept huh.

Olympian
    Originally posted by Naturally Low Octane
    < Any OTC myo blockers are just trying to ride the recent hype and news and will be of little value if any at all. Until I see scientific studies by independant parties on these OTC products I wont even consider them worthy of the shelf space they consume. >

The studies that were done were not from the herbal form bro, sorry to bust your bubble.

Originally posted by Suspension

The studies that were done were not from the herbal form bro, sorry to bust your bubble.
    Well, kids, what have we learned today? It obviously is NOT the real thing. I hear it tastes pretty good though.

Cyborg
    use your brain!!! WHAT? i said use your brain!! WHY? heres why you have to inject myo to make it work...damn it....when you guys see supps out there saying they work better then roids you know thats bullshit then why do you think myo in supps is good?...there ripping you off!!! learn something do some research...you have to INJECT myo..
    Last edited by ultragainz; 28-May-2002 at 09:57 PM.

Originally posted by ultragainz
    use your brain!!! WHAT? i said use your brain!! WHY? heres why you have to inject myo to make it work...damn it....when you guys see supps out there saying they work better then roids you know thats bullshit then why do you think myo in supps is good?...there ripping your off!!! learn something do some research...you have to INJECT myo..
    I thought Ecydovol worked better than dbol.

Cyborg
    it can...depends on what time of the day you take it LOL