Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any real oral peptides for sale OTC?

EnergyFull

Bros,
I have been looking on the net to get some peptides and the web that was recommended to me has some crazy prices, 5 vials of Ansomone 10 IU (33.3mg) / vial 420 $ that some crazy shit, Genotropin 12 mg 450$....whattt? , can you please guys refer me to a web where I can get better prices on peptides? for cutting, I'm not a rich guy, my budget is about 200-300$ per month thanks.

Sarms1.com very legit source. The nutrabol is like 3-4UI's of HGH I've been told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bottle of nutrobal from sarms1.com is 200 bucks and will last you 30 days at the recommended dosage of 25mg/day. That's what I would get if I was in your shoes.

The problem with peptides and HGH is that the market is loaded with fakes. It's total crap shoot as to what you actually get. Nutrobal is a way better HGH analogue then any of the GHRP peptides anyways. It also doesnt require injections which is also nice.

I don't mess with peptides at all. There really are just so many fakes that its not worth it. No need to deal with sifting through the BS sources and having to inject when you can just get Nutrobal which is oral.

Too many times lately we hear from guys having rashes, etc. at the injection site due to fake peptides.

Top Bottom