Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any REAL data on how long I can take SARMS S4?

skinsfan

Looking for real factual data on this. I've heard plenty of conjecture but nothing based on actual observation. Does anyone know if this stuff has potential to be harmful if taken indefinitely?

Gonna be hard to find real data on how long you can run it.

I have done alot of sarms, so I can give you my personal advice. 6 weeks is about as long as I go without a break.

i personally am to scared to even run it only because its so new. i wouldnt go on it perma.

i personally am to scared to even run it only because its so new. i wouldnt go on it perma.

New to us, but it has been in clinical trials and has been on the black market for a couple years now.

Lots of people have tried have used it and continue to and the only negative thing people have to say is about the vision sides. 5 on 2 off helps with that.

Dont be scared, sarms is solid.

Looking forward to the new SARMs they've got coming out. Ive been following a thread on it. Supposed to be lesser dosage but more expensive to produce.

Top Bottom