Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any problems mixing anavar and lexapro?

rykertest

I tried to do a search first and had no luck, and can't locate anything on the internet so decided to post. I want to make sure there aren't any interactions between these 2 compounds as well as test or EQ. Thanks!

equipoise causes anxiety problems with some people at very high doses(I'm thinking it could be a blood pressure related issue,also)

personally I've never had any problems with equipoise,or any other compound for that matter.

best of luck to you

rykertest said:
I tried to do a search first and had no luck, and can't locate anything on the internet so decided to post. I want to make sure there aren't any interactions between these 2 compounds as well as test or Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . Thanks!

There aren't any chemical interactions. But, of course, you could have psychological issues. Very unlikely however.

hyp1 said:
equipoise causes anxiety problems with some people at very high doses(I'm thinking it could be a blood pressure related issue,also)

personally I've never had any problems with equipoise,or any other compound for that matter.

best of luck to you

EQ never gave me anxiety - Not anywhere near what tren did anyway.

BP was definatley an issue with EQ, that's why I don't use it anymore.

Top Bottom