Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any possibility?!?

Applehead23

This may sound weird, but bare with me!

Got a touch of gyno from a Superdrol cycle quite some time ago, maybe a year or two ago. Ran letro, took care of it and it seemed to go away. Have run a few other minor cycles since then, mostly var only. No problems at all with gyno.

After coming off s4 and osta, I ran hcgenerate for 6-8 weeks or so at 5 a day. Towards the end my right nipple started to kinda hurt a bit and was a touch more sensitive.

Came off the hcgenerate (been about 1 week now) and I can still feel a little, but it seems to be going away.

Any chance the increased test levels from the hcgenerate could have caused this?

If so, what should I do? I have a cycle planned (when an injury heals). Keep an AI on hand when I run it? Run aromasin while on? If hcgenerate could cause this, I'm nervous to run anything stronger.

Any info would be helpful, thanks in advance!

Why not add some forma mate the stuff is awesome

I'm trying to stay off everything for a bit while im recovering from an injury.

Just trying to get to the bottom of it, and figure out why it came back off cycle and figure it out how to prevent it from reoccurring on my next cycle.

This may sound weird, but bare with me!

Got a touch of gyno from a Superdrol cycle quite some time ago, maybe a year or two ago. Ran letro, took care of it and it seemed to go away. Have run a few other minor cycles since then, mostly var only. No problems at all with gyno.

After coming off s4 and osta, I ran hcgenerate for 6-8 weeks or so at 5 a day. Towards the end my right nipple started to kinda hurt a bit and was a touch more sensitive.

Came off the hcgenerate (been about 1 week now) and I can still feel a little, but it seems to be going away.

Any chance the increased test levels from the hcgenerate could have caused this?

If so, what should I do? I have a cycle planned (when an injury heals). Keep an AI on hand when I run it? Run aromasin while on? If hcgenerate could cause this, I'm nervous to run anything stronger.

Any info would be helpful, thanks in advance!

in some rare instances, osta has caused small amounts of gyno... this is why i always recommend users run forma stanzol along side it to be preventative... you may want to run forma stanzol now to ensure that it is handled before it progresses...

in some rare instances, osta has caused small amounts of gyno... this is why i always recommend users run forma stanzol along side it to be preventative... you may want to run forma stanzol now to ensure that it is handled before it progresses...

I have some forma laying around, I will start it.

run it 10 pumps a day... 5 a.m. and 5 p.m... just be aggressive and get this shit cleared up bro! i don't want you having to deal with any of that type of shit... let me know how it goes...

So if I take forma and it "goes away", it's really not gone correct? Just kind of in remission? I'm concerned about starting another cycle in the future.

Top Bottom