Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Point In Combining Tren A With Tren E??

Catch Wrestler

I'm going to be using tren E for my next cycle instead of tren A(which is what I've used before).I have no problem with the sides,so that's not a problem,but I can't do the everyday injects no more(or every other),that's why I'm going to be using tren E.
Thing is,the tren E is a lot more expensive,so I was wondering if it would be a good idea to use A with E(mixed together),so I can use the cheaper A with the E and not have to do the every day injects of the A,'cos I'll be using it at the same time as the E??What do you guys think??

25homes said:
Would have to hit the tren a like Mon, Wednes, Friday then tren E tuesday and thursday!!

I have done this, tren Hex and tren ace mixture....i took the tren acetate ED and i took 2cc's of tren hex twice per week.....it doesn't make your levels unstable....just raises them

and by the way, my hex was 50mg/ml

DRRman said:
I have done this, tren Hex and tren ace mixture....i took the tren acetate ED and i took 2cc's of tren hex twice per week.....it doesn't make your levels unstable....just raises them

I don't think TrenHex has any TrenAce in it. I've read that it's slower acting then Enanthate. Some sources have Tri-Tren which is a combination of Ace/Enanthate/Hex.

dosteov said:
I don't think TrenHex has any TrenAce in it. I've read that it's slower acting then Enanthate. Some sources have Tri-Tren which is a combination of Ace/Enanthate/Hex.

???? i never stated teh tren hex has any tren acetate in it bro?

DRRman said:
As you see, you still need to inject to the fastest ester (ED for the Ace) to maintain even blood levels. You could run the Ethenate as long as possible (2x a week should be OK) then switch to the Acetate for the remainder...

DRRman said:

The problem is I dont think he will inject the tren a eod maybe once to twice a week then he is going to be inconsistant!!

DRRman said:
???? i never stated teh tren hex has any tren acetate in it bro?

Sorry about that bro I misread it. I'm still a little confused about the difference between TrenHex and Enanthate. I mean the Enanthate ester is pretty slow acting. Not sure why anyone would want or need something that releases any slower.

Top Bottom