Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any other bros suffer from recurring tendonitis in elbow?

Stillgoing

I've been dealing with this for 15yrs now, comes and goes. Its bad right now. I'm taking naproxen, using an arm brace, heating it at night and going lighter on exercises that bother it. I used to use DMSO, haven't gone back to it this time yet. Any suggestions?

www.prolotherapy.com worked wonders for me. There are quite a few books on the subject as well. Docs can be a bit hard to find, only 2 in my state that I know of.

i have constant not reacurring supasponatis tendonitis(did i spell that right) i have it in both my shoulders very bad to where i have extreme pain doing flies, and shoulder exercise, dunbell curls
and a bunch of other shit..... im gonna eventualy get orthoscopic surgery but im scared i will lose all my gains if i take 6 months off for recovery

WHITE716 said:
i have constant not reacurring supasponatis tendonitis(did i spell that right) i have it in both my shoulders very bad to where i have extreme pain doing flies, and shoulder exercise, dunbell curls
and a bunch of other shit..... im gonna eventualy get orthoscopic surgery but im scared i will lose all my gains if i take 6 months off for recovery
Do yourself a huge favor before going under the knife and do some research into prolotherapy, as mentioned there are many books on the subject. Often times surgery causes irreperable damage that could all be avoided by just checking out your options.

had the epi-itis for about 6 years, i find freezer gel wraps with the velcro help a great deal, just strap it on for 30 minutes after training and good to go, also very light wrist curls, sport cream before training, good luck ,

you can get rid of it in less than a week

by using "grippers" or doing wrist curls and reverse curls. For some reason forearm work clears it up. Start light..lots of reps and do it every day.

In regard to shoulders warm up with "circles" with light (5lbs) dumbells straight out to the sides. Hold them at arms length and gradually widen circles and do them frontwards and reversing direction...Do high reps before any pressing movements.

WHEWWWWW!!!! Hey Stillgoing, gotta love that Naproxin. Sounds exactly like me. For those that don't remember, my last heavy cycle was last fall/winter and consisted of Test. Cyp. and Anadrol. Gains were through the roof, but with it came some severe tendonitis in the elbow. I thought I had torn something it was so bad. Doc says just severe tendonitis, am on Naproxin right now.
I have learned my lesson about too much weight too soon. Peace.

For the past few months I have been getting tendonitis in both of my elbows. Most things don't bother me too bad, but anything like skull crushers or pressdowns are excruciating. Doc told me to take a few weeks off (we all know that won't happen) and take up to 4 Celebrex a day.

find a chiropractor in the area who is ART (active release technique) certified. the extensors/flexors are more likely imbalanced causing one of the two to fatigue and show you the overtraining signs (tendinitis). i had 3 ART sessions and took 2 weeks off from the gym. combined with the stretching routine i was given, my elbow is finally 90% recovered after 5 months of pain. it works. ice and pain relievers do nothing butmask symptoms, look into this stuff if you want to recover.

Top Bottom