Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any orals that would be great for a 1st cycle without injections?

Well- I am about to start an oral cycle of "underground Chinese Gear," of winny and anavar. the winny will be at 50mgs a day for 8 weeks and the anvar is 40 mgs a day for 5 weeks and all are chinese underground gear. My point is that this would do wonders for a first cycle. Something else to throw in there would be creatine with anavar due to a post I read the other day. UMMMM.... I think that is it! There are other orals, masterone, primo tabs, I think A- Bombs- do a search on orals and see what you come up with.

LATER

jellyman01 said:
just curious if anyone has did first cycle on winny or any other oral tab...i hate needles

Better get over your fear and suck it up. Takeing adequete amounts of anavar and winstrol is going to cost some serious cash. you would be better off with test and EQ.

needles don't hurt..... don't be a pussy.... you'll be intimidated by them until you do your first shot.... and I'll garentee that you'll say "that didn't hurt at all, what the hell was I scared of"

Plus injectables are much easier on your system! I'll never do a cycle without an injectable.

If your going with oral only, I personally would recommend dbol. (naps). They give you great pumps and unbeatable strength. However, some people will have you beleive you lose ALL your gains. Not so. Eat right, train hard before and after your cycle and you will keep a good % of gains. Most of my buddy's on there 1st cycle did dbol only, and had great gains they kept for 2 years after... Just my experience. I am on my 1st cycle, naps, and on the 4th week. Feeling good and starting to really see some size increase.. Good luck

Peace..

the needle is really the only way to go..........orals are much harder on your body. get a friend to give you the shots if you cant.

Look, your first cycle is going to be the most effective, so why piss it away by doing it half-assed with orals. Against my advice a buddy of mine did a first cycle of winstrol, and while he got cut up and vascular, he still looks the same.

My other problem with oral cycles and newbies is that with advent of cheap pricing through IP and such, they end up popping 50mg tabs like they are tic-tacs. This guy gave me flack for running a gram of test a week on my first cycle, yet when he got his gear he started popping 3 50mg winstrols a day. The dude can't seem to fathom that these little tabs are not exactly harmless. In fact with its effect on the liver since it is 17aa and also its negative impact on blood lipid profiles, Winstrol (especially when used at the idiotic dose of 150mg a day) has much much more potential to cause problems down the road than running a gram a week of test.

Top Bottom