Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any orals work well together?

yea abombs and dbol. No less than 100mg a day each!

just messing.:finger2:

most bros on here wont recomend 2 orals to kick start a cycle, cuz they care about your internal organs. But maybe winny and var, I wouldnt do it long though. Bad thing is you need a little time to get the var going. or Tbol and dbol same thing though, takes the tbol a little while to get goin.

yea abombs and dbol. No less than 100mg a day each!

just messing.:finger2:

most bros on here wont recomend 2 orals to kick start a cycle, cuz they care about your internal organs. But maybe winny and var, I wouldnt do it long though. Bad thing is you need a little time to get the var going. or Tbol and dbol same thing though, takes the tbol a little while to get goin.

that was awsome, lol, it was all i could read of the hop. Was thinking this is going to be one jacked corpse.

Yeah was wondering in two diffrent ones at small doses would work better than the same compound and the same mg's as the other two.

I may get flamed for this, but I know a handful of dudes that have done the following with great success.

Instead of relativley high dosages of things like anavar, tbol, or dbol alone -- moderate/low dosages of anavar and dbol work increbibly well together to bulk or cut (let your diet decide).

*depending on your tabs...
Ex, 40 mgs var ed and 20 mgs dbol ed for 6 weeks.

Apparently its better than 60mg ed of anavar alone or 60 mgs dbol alone.

I may get flamed for this, but I know a handful of dudes that have done the following with great success.

Instead of relativley high dosages of things like anavar, tbol, or dbol alone -- moderate/low dosages of anavar and dbol work increbibly well together to bulk or cut (let your diet decide).

*depending on your tabs...
Ex, 40 mgs var ed and 20 mgs dbol ed for 6 weeks.

Apparently its better than 60mg ed of anavar alone or 60 mgs dbol alone.

I ran tbol and var together @ 60mg and 40mg. good shit IMO.

Though, I had been running it @ 40/30 and bumped it to 60/40 for the last 2 weeks. the last 2 weeks were better. I suspected the gear was underdosed is why I bumped it, because I was only getting just a touch out of it the first 3 1/2 weeks.

Top Bottom