Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one on here have sleep problems?

bigdelt69

I have been taking 20mg of xanax per night to sleep.
I have never been able to get a good nights rest any way.

Started the xans and it helps, but I am getting to the point that I cant afford it.

My doc says ambien will do the trick. Does that shit really work?
I think I may be Narcaleptic because I pass out sometimes watching TV. I stay sleepy during the day, but I get wired at night.

She is considering giving me xyrem. I told her the great stories about how well GHB made me sleep. She says " we will look at all options"

Behavior modifaction my man, if you don't sleep at night you will be tired during the day. Try melatonin at 3 to 6mg at night. ZMA also relaxes me so that I find it easier to sleep at night.

20 mg of Xanax - maybe you meant 2 mg ?
Ambien will help, but it was meant to be used for transient or short-term insomnia...
Did you try any OTC products ? You should try this:
5 g inositol + 50 mg 5-HTP + 3 mg time released melatonin.
You should first try to use some of these products individually to see if they work and if not use them together.
Taking melatonin for long periods of time might suppress our natural production, though...

when I'm on the cycle, I can sleep all day and night long.
The only days I cannot fall asleep are the days I do injections.
Those nights whatever I try, I cannot fall asleep...

as bros advised, Zinc and Melatonin worked for me great in the past...

I'll try the supps you guys recomend.

No I really take 20mg of zanax per night to sleep, even that is starting to work less and less.

I have always woundered if I was narcoleptic, ever since I was a child. my sister has the same problem.

But how well does the 10mg ambian really work?

BTW-if I didnt have to spend all this money on xanax, I would have one kick ass cycle of GH for the rest of the year and part of next!

bigdelt69 said:
BTW-if I didnt have to spend all this money on xanax, I would have one kick ass cycle of GH for the rest of the year and part of next!
You seriously mean you take "10" of the 2mg. Xanax bars a day. Holy shit man, I would be comatose from that amount, seriously.

A lot of people say that Ambien gives them good 6-8 hours of sleep, but it did not do anything for me except for the first few days.
I doubt it will do much for you if 20 mg Xanax can't help you, but you never know until you try.
I recommend you to try OTC products first and only use benzos if you have to because they're addictive and have many sides.

I take 20 of the 1mg tabs one hour before bed. yea I am pretty much hammered by bedtime.

I do this for several reasons:
1. I have an infection that won't go away by use of anabiotics.
so I need good rest everynight.

2. I cant sleep for shit at night. Never have.

3. It effects my job, training, social life as well as other things.

Top Bottom