Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any old timers ef guys or girls left out there?

bicepts101

This forum has really slowed down. I remember being able to have real time thread conversations with guys on here.

Nice to check in.

What up wootom I see your a mod now!

I've been here since 2009. been about 8 years

the guys that were around in the early 2000's, you still have nelson chime in once in a while.

believe it or not the forum actually has a lot of traffic, but guys are coming on here for information, not really to chat on the forums. social media sites like youtube, instagram, facebook, etc have taken over the past few years but if you really want A++ info you still need to use these forums. depending on what some dude says on facebook is a gamble

I was a member back around the time this site was started under a different user name. I was posting on here in real time as the events of 9/11 were unfolding in front of me on TV. I was posting on this site as I saw the second plane hit the WTC. I think my thread I started on 9/11 still gets bumped occasionally. I also remember when there were sources posting in the open on here. I found a good domestic source on here. Of course as most domestic USA sources go, they eventually got popped. I've noticed the posting traffic has slowed way down but there's still a wealth of info on gear to be found here, you just don't connect with sources like you did in the old days.

I was a member back around the time this site was started under a different user name. I was posting on here in real time as the events of 9/11 were unfolding in front of me on TV. I was posting on this site as I saw the second plane hit the WTC. I think my thread I started on 9/11 still gets bumped occasionally. I also remember when there were sources posting in the open on here. I found a good domestic source on here. Of course as most domestic USA sources go, they eventually got popped. I've noticed the posting traffic has slowed way down but there's still a wealth of info on gear to be found here, you just don't connect with sources like you did in the old days.

Wow that's crazy!

I agree there is good info. I'm honestly greatful for the people that still do this actively becuase if I hear something new or have a question there is always guys out there asking the same stuff here. Or on some website.

When I was in the army when I first started on this site, I was on ef everyday. Sometimes late into the night. Now I have kids things are way different.

This account joined Aug 2003. I never posted much but i've been on the boards since 1998. I remember the old Getbig and Anabolex.

This name is the only name i've used...

I've been a member for about 2 years. It might seem like the board has slowed down but about 10-15 new threads are made every day.

EF is a really good forum. Everyone here feels like a family. I haven't left since I first stumbled across the board a couple years ago.

Yeah there was a time when this board was getting weird but it seems it has cleaned up quite nicely. There was a mod banning everyone that said anything he didn't like. Or atleast that was what I was told

By the way muskate I will be think you are a great asset here you have some good insight and knowledge.

I wasn't around back then but this forum has definitely undergone a bit of a transition. It is in a much better place now. A lot of our members here are also over at evolutionary.org as well. They are an open source board there.

I wasn't around back then but this forum has definitely undergone a bit of a transition. It is in a much better place now. A lot of our members here are also over at evolutionary.org as well. They are an open source board there.

Yes, back in the old days this forum had open source posting. Some were legit and others were straight up scammers. It was anarchy at it's finest. I think some of the good sources had problems with the scammers posting negative things about them. I think for a USA based website, not allowing open source posting is the smartest way to go. I'm not sure where Evolutionary is based but I like their concept of approved sources. I assume there is some type of vetting process to become approved. That gives a little bit of confidence when you send your money to some other country, although in this game, you still will always have doubts as no source is going to be as reliable as Amazon.com.

Yes, back in the old days this forum had open source posting. Some were legit and others were straight up scammers. It was anarchy at it's finest. I think some of the good sources had problems with the scammers posting negative things about them. I think for a USA based website, not allowing open source posting is the smartest way to go. I'm not sure where Evolutionary is based but I like their concept of approved sources. I assume there is some type of vetting process to become approved. That gives a little bit of confidence when you send your money to some other country, although in this game, you still will always have doubts as no source is going to be as reliable as Amazon.com.

I came on board just after the open sourcing.

Anyone remember satchboogie or terminator? Terminator was a good dude he got busted a while back

Top Bottom